Terms and Conditions
We are 66loop
Welcome to 66Loop Technologies!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of 66Loop Technologies’s Website, located at https://66loop.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use 66Loop Technologies if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, 66Loop Technologies and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on 66Loop Technologies. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from 66Loop Technologies for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from 66Loop Technologies
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from 66Loop Technologies
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from 66Loop Technologies
- Redistribute content from 66Loop Technologies
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. 66Loop Technologies does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of 66Loop Technologies, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, 66Loop Technologies shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
66Loop Technologies reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant 66Loop Technologies a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of 66Loop Technologies; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to 66Loop Technologies. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of 66Loop Technologies’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Removal of Links
From our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
The allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package/service and you can demand as many revisions as stated in your package details. We focus on providing the best services to our customers and will continue revising until your needs are met.
TURN AROUND TIME
66Loop Technologies has a 2-5 days turnaround time for most design services and 5 to 20 days for web development projects. This is not the complete time from start to finish for a project, only the turnaround time for a single iteration of a design stage. Depending on the kind of service the time required for revisions could be a minimum of 2 – 5 Days, this time means 2 working days.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all the services. Customers can claim 100% of their money paid for the service back under the following circumstance:
- If we fail to provide you the given task. You can request a 100% refund on your project.
66Loop Technologies offers a 100% Refund on all its design services, however, it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
66Loop Technologies Refund Policy will be Void if;
- You have chosen a special or custom package.
- The primary design concept (for any service) has been approved.
- The Logo has been finalized.
- The website has been designed, developed and deployed live.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the project.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks.
- The company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Another company or designer/developer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in the required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any service),
- The client may be entitled to claim 50% of the refund after discussion with their Project Manager.
- The refund approval will be at the discretion of 66Loop Technologies Management.
- Management’s decision on the matter will be final.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, a refund will only be applicable to that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- Cancellations of orders prior to project initiation due to reasons unrelated to the design service itself for any number of reasons will be subjected to a 33% cancellation administrative fee.
Note: 66Loop hold all the rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of 66Loop Technologies. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances. They are not covered under our 100% money-back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part of a Package Deal of any kind, they cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package. Examples of such services are as follows:
- Copyrights Protection Certificates.
- Website & Emails Hosting Services.
- Website SSL Certificates
- Website Domain Purchase.
- Website Maintenance Plans.
- Website SEO Plans.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Adwords Campaigns
For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy in case of dissatisfaction the 66Loop Technologies management after review the project may choose to offer a partial refund to the client.
CLAIM YOUR REFUND
To claim your refund, please follow the following steps
- Live Chat. Start chat now and speak with a representative to initiate a refund.
- Sending us an Email to initiate a refund.
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the required analysis is completed we will initiate the process according to our refund policy stated above.
To cancel a project prior to project initiation due to reason unrelated to the service itself the refund request must be made within 24 hours of order placement in order to receive a full refund. Failing to do so will cause in receiving a service fee charged if a cancellation is requested after the initial 24 hours.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by 66Loop, unless mutually agreed with by the company and the customer through written communication. The information will be submitted to the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION
- Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
- We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your design (number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
- Websites will only be made live once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition, a website will be made live if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
- In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
CONTENT CREATION & POPULATION
66Loop will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g. text/Images) into the website unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
- 66Loop Technologies will populate the website with content created for the client
- The content/text for the website will be created specifically for the customer’s website.
- 66Loop Technologies will populate the website with images.
- 66Loop Technologies will acquire stock imagery for client from stock photo websites.
- Images will be purchased upon approval from the client.
- 66Loop Technologies will not be responsible in any way shape or form, for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may not resemble other websites.
- 66Loop Technologies will populate the website with products and product details.
- Product images and product details will be provided by the client.
N.D.A. & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT POLICY
- 66Loop Technologies, does not share the customer information regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client’s person and project information is kept confidential at all points.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties 66Loop Technologies and The Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with respect to matters arising after project completion.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to refrain from (and 66Loop Technologies shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
66Loop Technologies keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday – Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM GMT to answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours need to be emailed through the Team Works Account section by the customer and will be picked up the next working day.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
66Loop Technologies is primarily a design and development service provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions, our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails. 66Loop Technologies will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services work. 66Loop Technologies will not be responsible for providing detailed training or installations of said services on the Customer’s end.
There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) between client and 66Loop Technologies in terms of technical assistance or service outage unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance service.
- Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
- 66Loop Technologies will provide the customer with a user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
- 66Loop Technologies will not be responsible for training the client in the said Website CMS (Content Management System).
- Emails Setup
- 66Loop Technologies will be providing the customer with the necessary settings and information to install the emails on their end.
- 66Loop Technologies will not be responsible for installing said emails onto the customer end.
- 66Loop Technologies will not be responsible for providing technical support or assistance in troubleshooting errors on email usage as all our emails are on open servers and accessible by all service providers.
66Loop Technologies will not be held responsible in any way for customer’s failure to execute, install or learn the usage of above-said services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer’s end.
- All Feedback requests or Revisions Requests, Refund Requests or any other instructions that pertain to the order need to be done through the OctaGroup Design Services TeamWork Account platform in order to be considered official.
- 66Loop Technologies will not be responsible for any communication done via any other platform.
- Emails sent back and forth through official emails that is “…@66loop.com” are to be only considered forms of valid communication.